Wedding Wednesday: Perfectly Pink

Vera Wang recently released her Fall 2014 Bridal Collection. Pink is definitely in!! And mind you, I considered a "pink" dress for my Spring 2014 wedding!! My mom and my sisters were against it, so I was swayed. At any rate, pink is definitely the color for the Fall 2014 wedding season! I stumbled across these images from Tom and Lorenzo.

Vera+Wang+Bridal+Fall+2014+Collection+1
Vera+Wang+Bridal+Fall+2014+Collection+2 Vera+Wang+Bridal+Fall+2014+Collection+3 Vera+Wang+Bridal+Fall+2014+Collection+6 Vera+Wang+Bridal+Fall+2014+Collection+7 Vera+Wang+Bridal+Fall+2014+Collection+8

I am generally all about the fitted gown, but dress number 2 really caught my eye!! Which gown is your favorite?

[Photo Credit: Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!