Update

I recently started a Master of Science in Marketing degree program. I have had to hit the ground running!! There’s no easing into it like undergrad. Thankfully, I’ve learned that after all this time away from school, I still have some smarts left in me! I am meeting with my advisor on Friday to talk about possible getting a dual degree. The second degree would be my MBA. Right now I am trying to decide if my specialization should be Entrepreneurship or Sustainability and Environmental Compliance. I am currently leaning towards Sustainability. I just feel as though I’ll have more options after I graduate with this degree. And, I think both options go well with the MS degree. Time will tell…I gotta get my mind right though-that’s a long time to be in school *gulp*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!