image via small shop studio // text via 27th + Luxe
Did I tell you I’m about to be an aunt? No? Well, I’m about to be an aunt! My baby sis is in countdown mode just like me. I’m hoping the newest little diva decides to make her grand entrance BEFORE the wedding, but we’ll see. I’ve been seeing all this cute baby stuff around. She’s having her second baby shower in a few weeks so I am on the hunt for something totally luxe of course!
And now I'd like to introduce you to Emily of Ember Grey! I just love her blog, especially when she writes "Conversations with my Husband" I'm literally laughing every time I read it. Her writing is hilarious and sincere. Today, she is sharing an inspirational post over on her blog, please stop by and read it!
Ember Grey is a lifestyle blog - a little bit of everything and a glimpse of the pieces that make up my life. It's a mix of DIY's, conversations with my (hilarious) husband, my faith, choosing happiness even on the hard days, and all of the moments in between. It's a crazy beautiful and messy ride, this life, and I am so enjoying sharing it with you all! One of my favorite things about blogging is the relationships and friendships I've made with other bloggers and readers. I look forward to getting to know you - don't be a stranger!
5 FACTS ABOUT EMILY
1. I could live in jeans, a tank-top and flip flops every day and be completely happy but I really do love to "spice it up" when going out. I love the heels, the big hair, and statement pieces and wear mostly black with a splash of color in lipstick. It's fun to switch it up every now and then!
2. My husband and I met in an alleyway.
3. When I was in middle school, I wanted to be a storm chaser and still love to watch Storm Chasers on the weather channel.
4. I modeled professionally for about 5 years, 2 of those were with Elite Model Management. I talked about that a little bit here and also about the time I swore (oops!) at a photographer here.
5. I have been a pescetarian for almost 15 years but still crave red meat every now and then. (I never give in!)
I hope you enjoyed getting to know Emily better today! Be sure to stop by her blog!
If you’re interested in your own in post feature, like this one, check out my sponsor options.