LINK LOVE


image via Jose Gieskes // text via 27th + Luxe

Spring is officially upon us! I whipped out my yellow shirt yesterday! Even though it’s technically been pretty spring like in Houston for a bit now, I never feel comfortable pulling out my pastels + brights until it’s officially Spring. Is that weird? Now, here’s what I loved on the Internet this week!


// How cool is this business card scrapbook

// Need some consistency and cohesiveness on your blog? I wrote about content + editorial planning this week. And, The Nectar Collective wrote about how to make money blogging

// I got an email and immediately fell in love with these, these, and these

// Nicole over at A Dash of Gold rocked this look!

// In the Name of Glamour has some awesome pillows in their shop, this one is my favorite!

// Painting fabric for wall art?!?! Yes please! 

// These would look awesome on my patio. 


Have an awesome weekend! 


chic- grace




3 comments:

  1. Great post and I like your blog, so i will be back to read more. Visiting from StyleLixir link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love love love the fabric painting!! I may have to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awesome right?!? Adding it to my "life after grad school" list!

      Delete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!