WEDDING WEDNESDAY: OUR WEDDING INVITATIONS


wedding-invite

Image via a drum design // Text via 27th + Luxe


All of the invitations have gone out and been received, so I thought it would be fun to share our invitations on the blog today!

Let me tell you, this entire experience has been challenging but a blast! Everything I thought I wanted completely went out of the window when I got engaged. Suddenly my focus was on creating something different and unexpected. When we first started looking for invitations, I had my eye on a particular suite that at the end of the day, was out of budget. BUT! I dreamed up this beautiful creation that was brought to life by myself, Aaron and his groomsman. 




And here they are! I just love them to pieces, I really think they turned out to be fabulous! 












That white spot-I whited out our address. I can't have anyone showing up at my door. I think that'd be pretty awkward...more so for you than for me! For the addresses (I really wish I had signed up for calligraphy last year!) I decided to handwrite everyone's address versus using a label. I think they are more personal that way. They came out pretty good once I decided how I wanted the handwriting to look. The text on the actual invitation is ombre and foiled. I like that when you hold the invitation straight in front of you, it looks like it's silver! 

This project was a lot of fun and I wouldn't mind stretching my creative muscle in this area again in the future!



8 comments:

  1. Nice invitations! :-) I'm glad it worked out for you guys.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look SOOOO great!! (Isn't that funny how some things change from what you always *thought* you wanted? Happened to me a bit too! I feel like the over all vision I had stayed but details here and there were always changing!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited to see how everything comes together the day of!

      Delete
  3. Love the simplicity and color of your wedding invitations! That's cool how the letters look silver when you hold it in front of you. Keizra, you really are creative. Check you out handwriting everyone's addresses! That's nice because handwriting your guest's name & addresses yourself will make them extra special. So personal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasam!! Thanks so much for your kind words! Yes, i do love them! They came out just how I wanted!

      Delete
  4. Very very lovely wedding invitation designs! I have been a part of creating simple handmade invitations for my friends and I was so delighted to have found more of these lovely inspirations. Please please allow me to pin them on my Pinterest board? thanks much!!

    Wedding Invitation Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amaze!! specially ombre and foiled text on the invitation makes it delightful. soon i am also going marry so i think this kind of creative wedding invitations are best.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!