WEEKLY WISHES 03

weekly-wishes-3


Image via ShadeonShape // Text via 27th + Luxe


Did this time change throw you off?!? It most certainly threw me off! I completely forgot about it even though I knew it was happening. I expect to be super exhausted by the end of the day!

I'm participating in Weekly Wishes with The Nectar Collective

The awesome part of this linkup (in addition to the accountability) in my opinion, is step #4:

4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build acommunity of determined women and friends. :) If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up. 

LAST WEEK'S WISHES



//Make some progress on projects for school. It's spring break, but I still want to make some progress on my grad school projects so I won't be overwhelmed the last two weeks of class. So my wish here is that I can complete my portion of my promotions management project and work through half of the remaining portion of my product management project.

// Read through at least 5 chapters of Divergent. Movie comes out March 21st people!!

// Start spreadsheet to track RSVPs. Shouldn't be too hard because the guest list is already in a spreadsheet, but I never merged Aaron's and mine together and he's got some funky system going on with his so it could take a little time. 

// Search for wedding items-i.e. shoes, bible, toasting flutes. I've done some of this already-so I guess I mean make decisions (because I can be indecisive) and make the purchase. 

//Continue to eat clean and make it to the gym after work. This is tough for me. Since I moved back to Houston, I moved back to a 2 hour commute because of traffic. I live 20 minutes away from my job ya'll. It's that redonk! After I get off, I just want to come home and relax. I'm really wanting and needing to get back into a gym routine. 


Did I make any progress on my projects? I most certainly did not! I started some new fitness classes this week and I literally got home, showered, put some icy hot on and was out for the count. So I'll be up late all week playing catch up. OMG Divergent is so good!! If you're planning on going to see the movie, you should read the book too. I did start our spreadsheet to track RSVPs and it went a lot faster than I thought it would! I have been searching for wedding items, still haven't made any purchases though. I did make it to work out this week, yay me!! And I was pretty successful with my meal plan. 



THIS WEEK'S WISHES


// Finish this term of grad school strong. I have been the queen of procrastination since I've gotten closer to completing my degree program. Just get the work done. That's all there is to it at this point. 

// Read through at least 5 chapters of Divergent. Movie comes out March 21st people!!

// Track RSVPs and send completed list to the wedding planner on Friday. Since I have already started this, it should be a piece of cake to get this done!

// Purchase wedding items-i.e. shoes, bible, toasting flutes, bridesmaid gifts, etc. 

//Continue to eat clean and make it to the gym after work. So I was successful with this last week, now the key is to keep it going!

Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! And, if you're anything like me, you should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!


The Nectar Collective

10 comments:

  1. The end of grad school has truly been the hardest for me to just get it finished. Hang in there! It's almost over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time change has me exhausted! I dont know why my body takes days to adjust. Good luck on your goals this week! I think Divergent will be the next book i start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that's crazy right?? When we fall back, I'm good. It's spring forward that jacks me up every time!

      Delete
  3. yes! Wedding stuff is such a blast! Don't let it overwhelm you!! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is!! We're near the end so I'm feeling pretty good!

      Delete
  4. Good luck this week. I could not imagine that traffic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the traffic really sucks. I don't understand it at all. And it's because I'm in the suburbs. If I could figure out where to stay so that I am going against traffic every time I'd be golden!

      Delete
  5. Good luck with all your goals this week. Eating clean gets a lot easier as the days go by. The cravings for sugar and carbs disappear and you don't even think about them any more. Hang in there.
    www.jadeblyssjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the encouragement! My fiancé made meals for the week, so we'll see how I do!

      Delete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!