WEEKLY WISHES // 2

weekly-wishes-2


Image via Light + Ladder // Text via 27th + Luxe


I'm participating in Weekly Wishes with The Nectar Collective

The awesome part of this linkup (in addition to the accountability) in my opinion, is step #4:

4. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL! You MUST visit the person’s blog who linked up directly before you and leave them a motivating comment. This is such an important part of this linkup! We are each here to encourage each other and build acommunity of determined women and friends. :) If you do not do this, your post will be deleted from the link-up. 

LAST WEEK'S WISHES




// Get more organized. Procrastination is the monkey on my back! Grad school is almost over and the wedding is in May. My to do list is growing and so I've been ignoring everything until it's crunch time. NO BUENO! Last week I talked about this and now it's time to put that into action.

// Put together and send out client agreement. I got my first customer yay! Gotta get that client agreement underway and get this party started. You can learn more about my business here.

// Schedule my first dress fitting. Literally schedule and look for undergarments and shoes and jewelry. Those have to be purchased and taken with me to the first dress fitting. 

// Purchase Divergent on Kindle. I so want to read this book before the movie comes out! I read the sample at it was AWESOME! Hopefully this will be a quick read so I can justify dedicating some time for this. 


CRUSHED IT! This is totally the way to go for me! Breaking my tasks down by week definitely makes it more manageable. 


THIS WEEK'S WISHES


// Make some progress on projects for school. It's spring break, but I still want to make some progress on my grad school projects so I won't be overwhelmed the last two weeks of class. So my wish here is that I can complete my portion of my promotions management project and work through half of the remaining portion of my product management project.

// Read through at least 5 chapters of Divergent. Movie comes out March 21st people!!

// Start spreadsheet to track RSVPs. Shouldn't be too hard because the guest list is already in a spreadsheet, but I never merged Aaron's and mine together and he's got some funky system going on with his so it could take a little time. 

// Search for wedding items-i.e. shoes, bible, toasting flutes. I've done some of this already-so I guess I mean make decisions (because I can be indecisive) and make the purchase. 

//Continue to eat clean and make it to the gym after work. This is tough for me. Since I moved back to Houston, I moved back to a 2 hour commute because of traffic. I live 20 minutes away from my job ya'll. It's that redonk! After I get off, I just want to come home and relax. I'm really wanting and needing to get back into a gym routine. 

Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! And, if you're anything like me, you should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!


The Nectar Collective

4 comments:

  1. Two hour commute?! that's intense! This "weekly wishes" thing is really helpful to stay on track. I should join the group to keep myself organized. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's terrible! You should sign up! This is only week two for me, but I've already experienced a difference!

      Delete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you've definitely got your hands full with finishing grad school + planning a wedding! Sending lots of positive vibes you're way that you make headway on your class projects and have plenty of time for some fun reading. I've found that sticking to clean eating is so much easier with food prepping some of my meals on Sundays ... and the gym has become a must for after work stress relief!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My fiancé is really good about preparing meals on Sunday, me on the other hand...meh! I do need to start though! Thank you for the well wishes!

      Delete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!