Back Again!!

Well...this past semester of school was definitely a doozy!! I definitely had two of the most challenging courses in my graduate educational experience thus far. But, I made it through-I endured!! i am presently enjoying a little R&R before the next semester begins-a MUCH needed R&R!!

There have been so many changes since the last time I wrote!! My baby brother was born, we went on the family cruise, I GOT ENGAGED!!! and one of my baby sister's graduated college.

Next year will be even more intense!! I can't believe it's finally time to start planning a wedding. I purposely spent the last month just enjoying being engaged before I get the planning underway...I expect that to be very intense! The fiance and I are thinking about getting a wedding planner. I know I will need the help with a very demanding full time job and full time grad school. It will be much appreciated!! Pictures from the cruise to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!