Operation Sweating For The Dress {SFTD}

So, last week Tuesday I began Operation Sweating For The Dress, which will henceforth be known as Operation SFTD. I was supposed to start this ages ago and I finally made myself head on over to the gym.

I tried out a new Zumba class. Now, while it is not as entertaining (just my opinion) as the class I used to go to (so sad, I miss it!!), it did make me break a sweat! And ladies and gents, that is what it is all about after all!! I have my membership with 24 Hour Fitness-I like that it’s open 24 hours. Those nights when I’m bored and can’t sleep, I can just head on out to the gym. But I really love it for the group fitness classes.


I can’t stand working out on the boring elliptical or treadmill or stairmaster by my lonesome. These classes are just the thing that will keep me engaged for an hour!! FH and I came up with a reward system-I can’t wait to start getting my prizes. I get something for every 5 pounds that I drop:

5lbs: Mani/Pedi

10lbs: Hair

15lbs: Massage

20lbs: Fitness Apparel

25lbs: New tennis shoes

30lbs: New wardrobe!!!

35lbs: Gold Boyfriend Watch

40lbs: FH said he’ll give me a huge gift when I get to this point…time will tell!! I just love surprises…but I hate knowing I have one coming-the suspense kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!