Sew Much Fun!!

Fourth of July was really uneventful for me in the sense that I did not partake in any of the festivities…I know…I was a lame this year. Instead, I ordered a sewing machine, the Brother CS6000i that I happen to ADORE! I went to Joann Fabrics (a tad bit obsessive!!) because I decided I’d start with baby washcloths, burp cloths, and blankets. Easy projects that would help me practice sewing in a straight line and rounding corners. Something I really need to learn if I’m planning on making some skirts soon! I’m also learning to crochet! I took the 8th off thinking I’d get a little bit more rest (I need it with grad school, wedding planning and work, I’m burned out), but I ended up running around doing wedding stuff. I picked out the lighting for the reception, the paper for our invitations, and we met with another photographer, I went to bed at midnight I think. An eventful day. What do you think of my first package? This weekend I’ll be working on blankets for my baby brother!

*Please excuse the not at all crisp S3 photos*












No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!