Dream Space: Living Rooms

I'm currently living in an apartment and while it's a lovely property, it's in the suburbs and I dream of city living! I've already started thinking of where
I'd  we'd like to live after the wedding, and I've been brainstorming about furniture (a GREAT excuse for shopping!!). Here are some of the living rooms I'm currently coveting:

via 

I love the grey walls and the pop of blue and orange against it!

via 

I love everything about this living space! I would probably incorporate a little color.

via 

I think this is my favorite!! It's so eclectic. But, I highly doubt FH would go for this!


These purple chairs though!!

via 

I love the tufted sofa in this living space!

What does your dream living room space look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!