Travel Thursday: Austin, TX

Would you believe that I've lived in Texas my entire life (except for the year I lived in St. Croix), and I have never been to the state capitol? My fiancé and I won a free trip (those booths at the festival where people wave you over...go ahead and stop by) to Austin and I am excited for the mini getaway as my life has been rather hectic lately. I came up with a mini to-do list for us (I'm always in charge of this-I like order and Aaron is all for spontaneous).

The Hope Outdoor Gallery:

Hope Outdoor Gallery

Soco District

Soco District


I guess I'll be leaving Saturday to Aaron - he's already saying "we'll figure it out when we get there!!"

What's in your backyard that you haven't visited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!