Wedding Wednesday: Operation SFTD

Operation Sweating for the Dress or "SFTD" has been a bust ya'll. That mission was aborted...some time ago!! And now with 6 months left, I have A LOT of work to do!! My dress arrives at the end of February and I would like to be at least 75% toward my goal. What is my goal you may ask...yikes!! That requires some transparency that I'm not quite ready for!! But I will say this, I don't have to be stick skinny on my wedding day. I just want everything in its proper place, all my love handles under control - nice and toned is ideal. So, beginning November 1st, the mission is a go...again. This will be really tough for me because Thanksgiving, Christmas AND New Year's are right around the corner and I love to eat. But, I am bound and determined to look and feel great about how I look on my wedding day.

Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 12.17.28 AM

Any current or recent brides out there? How did you physically prepare for your big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!