CHRISTMAS ON YOUR PATIO

Before I get started, I want to share some links of some awesome stocking stuffer gift guides I found:



Now, on to the good stuff! I am currently living in an apartment and thought it would be pretty cool to decorate my patio. I know the business office usually hosts a patio decorating contest too-that's always exciting to see!

Christmas Patio

Christmas Patio

Christmas Patio

These were the only decent photos I could find for patio decor...which I find interesting! Which reminds me, here are some more images of the beautiful Christmas decor at Craf-Tex that I first mentioned here.

Surely I can come up with something!

How do you decorate the outside of your home for the Christmas holiday? Where do you get your inspiration from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!