This Week...

Green-Full-Skirt


+ I listened to this- can't get enough of The Temptations!

+ I read Monday's post on vmac + cheese and discovered Darling       Magazine. It's pretty awesome!

+ I prepped for some interviews-possibly a new adventure on the horizon??

+ I start personal training tonight #prayforme!!

+ I started working on some ideas for a new look on the blog-what do you think?


+ I FINALLY got our Save the Dates from my love so they'll go out shortly. AND our guest list will FINALLY be done by Saturday hallelujah!!

+ Counting down to Monday #vacation officially starts! Very MUCH needed!

+ I completed another term of grad school, 2 more to go!

+ I ended my Gift Guide Series with this and also found these gift guides this week if you're looking for a little bit more inspiration: Sacramento Street, Design Sponge, to & from, bluebird vintage, Refinery 29, Oh Joy

Happy Friday and have an AWESOME weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!