Merry Mail Ornament Exchange

I'm back!! I spent the last few days recuperating from grad school We had a MASSIVE project due at the end of the semester. Our group paper was 40 pages-can you believe it!! And there was a powerpoint presentation. My brain was fried ya'll! But I have something I want to share! I participated in the Merry Mail Ornament Exchange hosted by Chasing Happy, 91 Dash, And Yes to Joy and Love To Go Happy Things. This was such a fun experience! I was paired with Tiffany of d'Asti at Tiffany's and Meg of eat.live.make. I had a great time getting to know these ladies and making their ornaments! Since the wait is over, I can share images of what I made for them and of course what they made for me, yay!

ornament-supplies
Supplies

diy-christmas-ornaments

Completed Ornaments

diy-christmas-ornament

Tiffany's Ornament

diy-christmas-ornament

Meg's Ornament

So fun!! I'd definitely do this again!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!