5 QUESTIONS





Hello hello! Emily from Ember Grey nominated me for a Liebster Award. Since I've been nominated before, I thought I'd take a cue from Hey Kelsea Rae and just answer the questions, fun times!

If your (insert your current age here) could go back 10 years and tell your 10 years ago self one thing, what would it be?
**If I could go back 10 years, and I was able to tell myself one thing, I would tell myself that life is too short to be doing anything but what you want to do. I think I've started to realize that as I've gotten older and especially as I approach 30. I just want to live my life the way I want to live it (and according to God's will of course) and not deal with the bs in the world.**
 What do you want to be when you grow up? (Don't you dare make this practical)
**I want to be...I don't know how not to make this practical!! If I could be ANYTHING I'd be a world traveler-money would not be an issue and I would just travel and just live my life.  But for real for real, I want to be a great steward for the Lord, a great wife, a great mother, a great sister and friend. A rockstar pretty much. I want to work for myself and be able to stay home with my future kids.**
 If you were stuck on a deserted island and could watch ONE movie (because, you know, you found a TV on this deserted island), what would it be?
**GASP!! I don't have a "favorite" of anything oh no and I'm so indecisive! Let's see...assuming I don't need to get off of the deserted island, I would pick...a disney movie. I really would. Like I watched the Incredibles on Wednesday night and I was cracking up at its awesomeness. Action, comedy, romance and cuteness all rolled into one.**
 What's the best book you ever read?
**Ok-I'm not going to list just one book here because there are several books that I've read that have been good. The Shack, The Hunger Games Trilogy, Songs of the Humpback Whale, The Time Traveler's Wife, blah blah-I could go on and on. And I am making a list of some that I want to try to get through this year once grad school has come to an end.**
Why did you start blogging and how did your blog get its name?
**I answered this in my original Liebster Award post, so this is a cut and paste with some clarifications. I have gone through several blog names over the years. I arrived at 27th + Luxe because I decided to get serious about blogging and about some goals I have at the age of 27. Luxe is from me wanting to live a "luxe" life - not a lavish life, but a life that's filled with happiness, joy, fulfillment and all that good stuff.**

Thank you Emily for the nomination!


1 comment:

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!