LINK LOVE



image via SF Girl By Bay // flower by Tiffanie Turner

I hope you are having a great weekend! I'm a day behind, but I wanted to share some links with you from this past week. 

// How are you feeling about the new Twitter profile? I think I like it!

// Have you heard about My Nourish Box? If you haven't visit the shop, this would make an awesome mother's day gift!

// I found this site a while ago but couldn't remember what it was or find the link. Great stuff for dog lovers!

// Do you ever get over-inspired? Amber at And Yes To Joy wrote a great post on how to combat too much inspiration as a blogger.

// I always struggle with networking - particularly because I feel like small talk at functions isn't necessarily genuine. This post talks about meaningful networking.

// Have you heard of Used Magazine? It's a bi-annual publication that focuses on the relationship between fashion and art. 

This week has been pretty interesting. We had our final meeting with the wedding planner, turned in the seating chart, did a walk through at the venue. And while I'm super excited that the wedding is next weekend, I've had a recent death in the family so my spirit is a little broken. It was sudden and I was anticipating seeing this person at the wedding so I'm devastated. It's just a major reminder that today is a gift and tomorrow is not promised. These situations really put things into perspective and makes me evaluate what's truly important to me - what things are worth dealing with and what things need to be removed from my life. Do you ever do that - reflect after something tragic, or do you just suck it up and keep it moving? 

I'm learning just how important it is to live life to the fullest, to cherish your loved ones, always treat people with kindness and respect. I'm amazed and so thankful for the outpouring of love and support by all the people who knew my cousin and love him dearly. They've been such a blessing to my aunt and his siblings. 

They've put together a memorial fund in his honor, the Kevin Swanston Memorial Fund, to help his family raise money for his funeral services. It would mean so much to us to receive your donation if you feel inclined to do so. 

Have a great weekend and remember to love + cherish those you hold near and dear to your heart. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss, Keizra. I think I'm definitely one to reflect and re-evaluate some things that maybe need to be changed, but I also try to remember to celebrate the life lived too. XO. (And yes to meaningful relationships - always!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!