THE START OF A LUXE FRIENDSHIP




A few weeks ago A Chi Mom (thanks lady!), nominated me for another liebster award. Since I've been nominated twice, I thought it would be fun to just answer the questions. This will be what I do whenever/if ever another nomination comes through. 

1. How long have you been blogging? 

// I have been blogging consistently here since November 2013. 

2. What's your favorite dessert? 

// What's really up with these "favorite" questions?! LOL I am the queen of not having a favorite anything. But I really like Italian cream cake. 

3. What is your favorite blog to read?

// I have several blogs that I like to read so I'll name a few! vmac and cheese, the nectar collective,  lovely indeed, one beautiful life, etc etc. I could go on and on for days!! 

4. What is gadget you can't live without?

// my cell phone. It's my portable computer and it gets me out of awkward situations because I can fake text and/or get an "urgent" phone call. 

5. Your favorite color? 

// I love white + gold together. I'm actually thinking of transitioning my wardrobe to white, gold + black. It's seems like it would be so much easier and I wouldn't have to do any thinking other than what color jewelry I'd like to wear. 

6. What is your favorite Movie? 

// Again with the favorites! You know, I really enjoy the hunger games movies, and I like the silver linings playbook-I think Jennifer Lawrence is awesome. 

7. What is your favorite Social media platform?

// I really like Pinterest and I'm curious to see how it will be used going forward for branding + engagement. I'm also learning to like Twitter. I still have a hard time with it because during the day, I can't be as active as I'd like to be and sometimes I even forget to check in and connect. 

8. Where do you go to get some quiet time and blog? 

// Right now that would be my room. Now that it's warm outside, I really want to go somewhere to blog. I am hardly at home so when I am here, I don't want to leave! 

9. What's your favorite food?

// Now I do have a favorite for this!! Baked mac + cheese!

10. Do you have a favorite restaurant to eat at? Name of the place? 

// Hmm...well, Aaron + I have been frequenting Ruggles Green lately just to make sure we're getting a healthy meal. 

11. Name one thing you look forward doing during the summer? 

// Vacation! We're going out of the country right around the end of summer. I can't wait! But before then, just fun at the pool + get together's with friends. 

Thanks again CeCe for the nomination! It's always fun filling these things out and reflecting on the things I enjoy. I don't think about it much, so I'm always amazed by my answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!