SKILLSHARE: FUNDAMENTALS OF ILLUSTRATOR REVIEW


I recently left lynda.com and signed up for Skillshare. Lynda.com is a great learning resource, but the lessons are basically a screencast. I like that with Skillshare I am able to watch the instructor and that the video lessons switch between the instructor and the demonstration. I also like that I'm able to see examples of other student projects. The Fundamentals of Illustrator course is my first course from Skillshare and I have to say that I enjoyed it! I thought it would be cool to share what I've been working on, especially for those of you that are curious about these courses.






This is as far as I've gotten. I've been stuck on this nose for a bit, trying to get the coloring right. If you're a master at Illustrator and you have any tips, let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to check this out. I recently stopped using Lynda.com myself and went back to using youtube for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know. I have been thinking in taking some courses on lynda.com but had no idea how they worked. Skillshare sounds like a great option too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying skillshare so far, you should definitely check it out! Another plus for me is that it's cheaper than lynda.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! I'd definitely say it also depends on what you're trying to learn. I've also heard great things about treehouse and udemy.

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!