WEEKLY WISHES 14




LAST WEEK'S WISHES

// Go back to personal training + Pure Barre. Adding Pure Barre this week + I'm sure I will be in pain! But, it will be worth it, I'll feel good by the time the weekend gets here!

// Get back on track with blogging. This week I want to focus on engaging. I was able to do this a little bit last week, but I really want to focus on reading and commenting on blogs this week. I've missed it to be honest.

// Start skillshare course. Continue working on Photoshop course. 

// Thank you cards. Aaron is off this week, so ideally we'll be able to get quite a bit of this done. I really want to have all the thank you's sent out by no later than mid June. 

// Start working on the household budget. This is my job because I'm good at it. Aaron will pay the bills and I'll keep track of the spreadsheet. This is the first time we'll be doing this together so it will be interesting!

// Come up with a date idea. So Aaron has told me that I can pick whatever I want and we will do it this weekend. Yay!! Do you have any suggestions? 

Personal Training, check! Pure Barre...not a check! I had a busy week, but hoping to get to class this Wednesday. Personal Training was pretty intense, I'm still in pain. I did get some commenting done this week on blogs. I tried to plan in advance. I found that if I couldn't comment right away (i.e. I'm at work), I would go ahead and formulate my comment so that I could make sure the commenting did get done later in the day. I did get to play around with Photoshop a bit. I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and start Illustrator though. These thank you cards are killing me. Nothing got done. Life was hectic this week. But, I'm off this Friday, so no excuses. I did start working on the budget, yay! I'm aiming to get it done by the end of this week. No "date" for us. It stormed, I got lazy and wanted to stay indoors. 


THIS WEEK'S WISHES


// Go back to personal training + Pure Barre. Adding Pure Barre this week. That's it. I need to get back there. 

// Get back on track with blogging. Still focused on engaging. Also exploring the new blogs I've found + being more active on social media. 

// Thank you cards. I must start. That's all. 

// Finish June Household Budget. Goal is for this to be completed by Saturday night. 

// Finish grad school! It's the final countdown!!♩♬ ♪ I'm in the LAST 10 DAYS OF GRAD SCHOOL. It feels like I just started and kicking myself because I'd waited 4 years to start. I'm so glad to be done you just don't know! More time to focus on my other interests.



Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! And, if you're anything like me, you should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!


2 comments:

  1. I love barre classes! I took a month off last month to recover from my operation but I'm hoping to be well enough this month to start barre classes again! How's the photoshop class on skillshare? I was thinking of taking it to learn more about photoshop. Congrats on almost finishing grad school! I know that's super exciting! Good lucks on your goals for this week! I know you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thanks for visiting! The classes on Skillshare are pretty good! I like that there is an actual person on the screen vs just listening to a recording. Being able to work on a project is pretty great too. Thank you for the congrats! I'm excited to be done!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!