WEEKLY WISHES 16



Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was great! Mine was pretty relaxing. I went to lunch on Saturday with my mom, sister and precious niece. Then I spent Father's Day with my dad and little brother. I did pretty good with my goals for last week, especially the one about finishing grad school!


LAST WEEK'S WISHES

// Go back to personal training + boot camp. Adding some extra activity this week in an effort to get back on track. 

// Get back on track with blogging. Still focused on engaging. Also exploring the new blogs I've found + being more active on social media. 

// Finish grad school! I'm in my last week! Even though class is officially over on Sunday, my plan is to be finished by Friday.

// Begin preparing for e-course. I signed up for an e-course that I'm so excited about! Don't worry, I'll share more about it later.

//Plan a beach date. I really want to go to the beach. Like really. Hopefully Aaron + I can spend a day out in Galveston sometime soon. I'm a planner so I'll start putting a little itinerary together. 


This past week was very relaxing for me in the sense that I didn't have too much to take care of. I did make it to personal training and it went pretty well. The only thing that I dread is the running. I'm not an endurance runner at all. Like AT ALL. When I was in track, I ran sprints. So I dread having to run during personal training. While I know that running helps speed up weight loss, I can't stand it. I've been doing pretty good with blogging and engaging. I need to figure out how to engage more during the day. I really feel like I miss opportunities to connect during the day while I'm at work. Being able to schedule tweets and posts to my other social media accounts is nice, but connecting with other people is an area that I'm still working on. I FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL!!! It feels so awesome and I'm so happy to be finished. I didn't get to prepare like I wanted to for my e-course last week, but now that school is officially over, that will be my focus this week. As far as our beach date, I'm hoping to go on Friday or Saturday. I haven't really made any plans...maybe this will be one of those situations where I wing it. 


THIS WEEK'S WISHES


// Try boot camp this week. Do I really want to...no. But I'm going to try to go. 

// Get back on track with blogging. Still focused on engaging. Also exploring the new blogs I've found + being more active on social media. 

// Begin preparing for e-course. I signed up for an e-course that I'm so excited about! I've already received a worksheet so I want to get started on it this week.

// Continue working on rebrand. Guys, I've had so many great ideas and I'm excited to share them when it all comes together!  

Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! You should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!