BETWEEN ME + YOU: "PROJECT REBRAND"



Have you ever been so excited about a project you were working on that you could work on it for 20 hours everyday? That's how I feel about this rebrand! I'm working on what I want the site to look like and I'm pretty happy with what I've come up with so far. But, I'm also working on my content for the new space. It will still be a minute before I'm ready to share with you, but just know that I'm thrilled! Also know that I may miss a day, or 2 or 3 here and there. Everything is just fine, I'll just be pouring all of my energy into the new site. I've contemplated migrating and blogging from there, but I've decided I really need to take my time and do this right (my definition of right). I will try to blog regularly though. Right now I'm aiming for Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 

Have you worked on a project recently that got you super excited? I'd love to hear about it in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!