A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME





CJ from Some Call Me CJ nominated me for another Liebster Award. Since I've been nominated before, I will be answering these questions so you can get to know me better! Thank you CJ for the nomination and for your kind words!


1. What makes you boring?

I am a homebody. I'm perfectly fine sitting at home with the television on, lounging in my bed and working on my laptop. I think that makes me boring, but that's my introvert self. I really have to mentally prepare to go out and then I need time afterwards to recuperate. 

2. What makes you cry?


Anything sad! But if I had to choose something specific, I cry when people are senselessly mean and cruel. There's really no justification for being mean and cruel, but it really gets to me when I see this or hear about it. 
 
3. What makes you laugh uncontrollably?


Kids.  My little brother is starting to talk and he does the funniest things. He can always cheer me up when I'm feeling down. I also have a lot of little cousins so the questions a 4 year old will ask you or say will make anyone laugh! This new generation of kids is so advanced!


4. What is one annoying habit you have?


I'm late. Almost always. Even when I wake up early to avoid being late, something happens and it causes me to be late anyway. 


5. What item is your shopping weakness?


I don't have a particular item, but if I really like something, I'm known to purchase that same item in multiple colors. 

6. Favorite ice cream flavor?


I really like Amaretto.

7. Pepsi or Coke?


Coke

8. Warm weather or cold weather?


Cool weather 

9. What color best describes you?


White and gold together. White is very calm and peaceful, and gold adds a bit of zest. I'm very down to earth and calm, very serene. Every once in a while I'll surprise you with a bit of spontaneity or a funny joke. 

10. What's your favorite app?


Right now I'm really loving Trello. I wanted to get a new planner for 2015. For the longest I've been saying I would get the Whitney English Day Designer. But, I'm thinking I will pass and get a cheap planner for $15-$20. I say that because I like making my own lists in my notebook so doing that and carrying a planner is too much. I also love Trello because I can create my projects and place tasks with deadlines under each project. So I see no need for a massive planner right now. I'm a little sad because the 2015 Day Designer is white + gold. 


11. What made you choose the college you went to?


Well, I attended Prairie View A&M University, a Historically Black University. So one of the reasons I selected the school is because of its history. Another reason I chose the school is because a lot of my friends from high school were going there. I didn't really discover who I was until I had to move away from home for work after college, so being around people I knew and not being too far away from home was very important to me at that time. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm always late, too. So, I feel you on that one. I try really hard to be on time but for some reason, my body cannot get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kinds of posts - I feel like you learn so much about the person! (I'm a homebody as well and need time to recoup after going out, too!)

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!