WEEKLY WISHES #15



I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! Mine was pretty good. I caught up with a dear friend, I got some much needed rest, and Aaron + I found a church that we've started visiting. I like it, so this may be the one!


LAST WEEK'S WISHES

// Go back to personal training + Pure Barre. Adding Pure Barre this week. That's it. I need to get back there. 

// Get back on track with blogging. Still focused on engaging. Also exploring the new blogs I've found + being more active on social media. 

// Thank you cards. I must start. That's all. 

// Finish June Household Budget. Goal is for this to be completed by Saturday night. 

// Finish grad school! It's the final countdown!!♩♬ ♪ I'm in the LAST 10 DAYS OF GRAD SCHOOL. It feels like I just started and kicking myself because I'd waited 4 years to start. I'm so glad to be done you just don't know! More time to focus on my other interests.

Well...I got sick this week and so I didn't make it to Pure Barre or personal training. I did get some much needed rest, so that's good. And I lost some weight while I was sick so I'm going to try to keep it off now that I'm semi back to normal. As far as blogging is concerned, I'm back on track all right! I had to purchase a new idea notebook. We decided we want to include a wedding photo in our thank you cards, so this is on hold. We should be getting our photos this month, so hopefully I'll still have it finished by the end of June. Budget smudget. In all seriousness, this didn't get done and still needs to get done. I procrastinated with my school work this week, but got it done. 


THIS WEEK'S WISHES


// Go back to personal training + boot camp. Adding some extra activity this week in an effort to get back on track. 

// Get back on track with blogging. Still focused on engaging. Also exploring the new blogs I've found + being more active on social media. 

// Finish grad school! I'm in my last week! Even though class is officially over on Sunday, my plan is to be finished by Friday.

// Begin preparing for e-course. I signed up for an e-course that I'm so excited about! Don't worry, I'll share more about it later.

//Plan a beach date. I really want to go to the beach. Like really. Hopefully Aaron + I can spend a day out in Galveston sometime soon. I'm a planner so I'll start putting a little itinerary together. 

Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! And, if you're anything like me, you should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!

7 comments:

  1. These are some great wishes and congrats on your last week of Grad school another thats about to close and so many more to be opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing grad school! It's such a good feeling to finally be done with school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing grad school! It is admirable that you were able to get married and honeymoon and stay on track with school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It definitely was a challenge but I'm so glad I made it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely is! I remember I was kicking myself when I started for not starting sooner. But the time really flew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you were feeling ill. Good luck with your goals this week and CONGRATS on graduation :D!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!