ON MY WISHLIST: A CAMERA BAG




camera-bag

Confession: I have been using my purse as my camera bag. This wasn't a big deal until the other day when I wanted to zoom in more which reminded me I had another lens that I could use. The only problem was that I didn't have the lens because I didn't want it just hanging out at the bottom of my purse. Still on my wish list: a camera bag.

I've found some really awesome and affordable ones on Etsy. This could very easily turn into a DIY-I could purchase a cute bag from Target and add the liner in hmmm... In the meantime though, for those of you out there searching for a cute and affordable camera bag, here are some awesome ones that I found!





1. Leather DSLR Camera Bag - Messenger Bag // 2. Large Handcrafted Leather DSLR Camera Bag Black Canvas Bag H120  // 3. White Leather DSLR Camera Bag - Camera Messenger Bag  // 4. Leather-Canvas DSLR/SLR Camera Bag in Dark Coffee // 5. C111 Tan Canvas Camera Bag w/ Shoulder Strap // 6. Leather-Canvas DSLR/SLR Camera Bag in Orange


I really like number 3, 4 and 6. I would probably be too paranoid about getting the white bag dirty though. 

And, if I decide to try my hand at a DIY, this tutorial teaches you how to make your own insert. Pocketful of Pretty made the insert for this bag - this is the look I'm going for:

 DIY-Camera-Bag

 DIY-Camera-Bag

 DIY-Camera-Bag


Have any of you bought a camera recently or made your own camera bag? I'd love to hear about it!


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love #6. I may just be wanting to get one myself. I'm looking for a camera bag too for my new camera so this is a PERFECT post. I don't even know where to look, really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you saw this post, these Etsy ones are pretty great. They also have more expensive ones available on Etsy, at Vera Bradley, etc. Just depends on what you want to pay. I'll probably end up purchasing one on Etsy ($30-$40) or making an insert.

      Delete
  2. I've been trying to find a good camera bag for so long!! I think I might go with the insert route because they're usually so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked on Etsy at the inserts-you might as well buy a $40 camera bag, the inserts are just as high! If you already have a cute bag, then I definitely suggest making your own insert.

      Delete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!