WEDDING SHOES + OUR SAVE THE DATES


My wedding dress will arrive pretty soon and so it's time to make the decision on what shoes I will wear to walk down the aisle. I know I don't want "traditional" shoes-I'd like something unexpected! 



1/2/3/4/5/6


While I'll definitely be wearing something similar to these shoes, I WILL BE wearing some flats during the reception that are just as beautiful!

What about you ladies that are recently married or are in the process of preparing for your wedding? What shoes do you envision wearing on your big day?

I also wanted to share our Save the Dates with you all! 

keizra-and-aaron-wedding-save-the-date

A designed it for us, I just love it!


I can't believe May is almost here! The time has really flown by and OMG next week we are in the middle of January already! 



2 comments:

  1. Your save the dates are so cute! I love that! And I love all of those shoe choices too! So many sparkly options! I know how much you love sparkling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, A did an awesome job! LOL, you know it! I'm all about the sparkle!!

      Delete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!