THIS WEEK...27L ON SOCIAL MEDIA

This week...I concluded my vacation, darn! Now it's back to the grind! I wanted to share with all you lovelies just where you can find me on social media! Make sure you connect with me! I'm always happy to hear from you.


 Bloglovin'

I love Bloglovin'! I've found a lot of great blogs to follow through this site. It's great to be able to have everything in one place. Before Bloglovin' I was bookmarking my favorite blogs and this is so much easier!







I first joined Facebook in 2005 when it was for college students only. I am surprised by how much it has grown, continues to grow, and offers many different options for individuals and businesses alike!




It has taken me some time to get used to sending tweets-still getting used to it! But it's a great way to connect and share news with others!


 27L on Pinterest

27L on Pinterest

I am on Pinterest for the obvious reasons-the lovely images and pinspiration! It's so awesome to see everyone's take on interior design, food, fashion and more! I love trying some of the things I find my "Pinterest Projects" and sharing some of my DIY projects.



 27L on Google+



So this platform is new for me-still learning the bells and whistles, but here I am! 



 27L on Instagram

I am just starting to get more active on Instagram but it's such a fun photo sharing site! I love seeing other peoples fun photos and what's going on in their day to day lives. 


I also want to mention that I finally got my blog, Facebook and Twitter on one accord! It was all done by Designed Lovely Studio. I am in LOVE with them and will definitely be back when I am ready to change things up again. If you are searching for someone to help you redesign your blog and upgrade your Facebook and Twitter accounts, then I HIGHLY recommend Designed Lovely Studio. They also have an Etsy shop. And, check out the blog too-fun to read and so many tips!

Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Social Media!

    http://agodfashionedlife.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!