WEDDING STYLE

Another dream job of mine is to be a wedding stylist. Not just for the day of, but for all wedding related events. I have had so much fun discovering my wedding style-not what I initially thought it would be! I think it would be so much fun to help a bride discover her personal style and how to incorporate that into all the events including the big day. 

As the time to our big day is winding down, I'm reminded of my pre-engagement spreadsheets (I think I was waiting to be allowed into Pinterest) and all the concepts I envisioned. What I've ended up with is actually quite different! I thought I'd share some of that style with you today, fun right?!

Malibu-Wedding


Classic


Vintage-Glam

Modern-Glam

Can you guess which style I am? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!