I'M BACK!!!




Hello! I'm back...wish I was still on the island, but I'm back! First, I'd like to send a HUGE heartfelt thanks to all the ladies who guest blogged for me last week. In case you missed it, you can check out their posts here. They shared some pretty awesome information to get you ready for vacation season! Also, check out their blogs and follow them on social media. 






LAST WEEK'S WISHES


//Take care of last minute wedding to do list. Oh are there last minute to-do's! It's not as bad as it seems though. I've dropped everything off at the planners house that I needed to take to  her. Now it's the little things for the day like get nails done, get bridesmaids gifts packaged, etc. 

//Put last minute items into suitcase for honeymoon. I packed this past Saturday because I went to the mall to purchase my clothes for the honeymoon. I like to go through my things when I get home to see if I still feel the same way I felt at the store when I decided to purchase it. While I was doing that, I decided to pack. This week I'll just need to add lotion, body wash, etc. 

//Enjoy these last few days of being engaged. This has been a challenge because I'm sad about my cousin's death. I was so excited to see him and now I can't. I know he's at peace and I'll be seeing him later and he was so happy and excited for me. So, these next few days I need to be excited too and not sad. 

//Get married. Wow...all the planning and preparation has come to an end. I'm getting married on Sunday. 

The last week of pre-wedding festivities was pretty laid back! I got everything done, everything packed for the honeymoon, and I got married ya'll! BEST. WEEK. EVER. 


THIS WEEK'S WISHES


//Recover. You know how you need a vacation after your vacation? I am so tired it's not even funny! And I want to get all these thank you cards out of the way as soon as possible. So this week I will be trying to rest and get everything back in order.  

//Work on business website. I really want everything under one space. I'm not ready to make that change yet - going to one site - so everything will remain as is for now. I'm still trying to figure out what that would mean for the brand I'm working on building and if I'll need to change direction a bit. But I do need to work on my copy and fine tune some things. So my goal is to start working on that this week.

//Finish these last four weeks of grad school strong. It's almost over!! That's all I have to say about that! Once I finish I can start focusing on some other courses I have my eye on like Blog Life, Brandgasm, and Photoshop. I've been trying to start the classes on my list for the year for a while but, school comes first. So glad I'm almost done so I can pursue my other interests!

That's it for this week. Pretty simple. Just trying to ease back into real life and already thinking about my next trip in August. 



Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! And, if you're anything like me, you should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wedding!!! :)
    These are some great goals!
    I know exactly what you mean by needing a vacay after vacay! Lol

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!