WHAT'S IN MY BEACH BAG!

Hi! I'm Nicole and blog over at A Dash of Gold and I'm so excited to be posting over here for Keizra while she and Aaron are on their honeymoon! Keizra is really such a sweetheart and has been such a busy little bee lately so I hope she is relaxing, enjoying her tropical vacation and has an umbrella in her drink as we speak! Congrats to the newlyweds! Inspired by her getaway, I thought I would share with you my beach bag must haves as I dream of laying poolside...rather than stuck in an office like I am now!



Protecting my hair and skin is a must while laying out so I tried to stay as covered up and protected as possible. So a giant hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and hair spray are a MUST. Don't overlook a hair protectant-- your scalp can easily burn and hair dry out. If your hair is colored, definitely use a hair protectant spray to lock in that color!

A fashion trend I'm loving for beach wear is rocking a caftan as a cover-up which is both comfortable and chic-- both important while laying  ocean side! Caftans don't have to break the bank either. Check out some of my under $100 suggestions below.

Stop by A Dash of Gold anytime; I would love to have you! And be sure to wish Keizra and Aaron a big CONGRATS on their wedding day!

xo
Nicole







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!