// THE WEEKEND //

weekend




Oh THANK YOU! Even with a shorter work week, I thought today would never get here! The cons of being in the cubicle all day while your head is in the clouds I guess! This week was filled with awesomeness on the creative front. I was inspired by so many things and I've started to work on doing more of what I love. I'm finding my way remember? 

Let's get all up into that awesomeness shall we!

// By Regina + Vale Design offer up some great tips for launching your freelance biz.

// Looking for tips on finding your signature style? Betty Red can show you how!

// Just do you. Follow your own unique path.

// Ah, I love it when in-person programs are offered online so everyone can partake in the awesomeness! Blogcademy now has a home school program!

// Chasing Happy is now Hello Neverland! Kenzie is just awesome - I'm loving watching her blog grow! And guess what? She's now offering blog + brand audits!

// With so much to do + so little time, it's important to remember to work smarter, not harder.



It's very evident where my mind was this week huh?


Have you signed up for the newsletter? It's filled with encouragement + inspiration. I'm also sharing some of my projects there! 




2 comments:

  1. Keizra, I absolutely love how beautiful this blog is and how wonderful you seem. Thank you for sharing these links. I hadn't heard of Vale Design before, but she seems like an excellent resource. I appreciate that you shared a link to my site too + I always love Elembee. Glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi + thank you so much for visiting! You're very welcome. I love what you're doing + I'm looking forward to learning more from you!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!