WERK CHIC MAGAZINE


image via Werk Chic Magazine // text via 27th + Luxe


I discovered Werk Chic Mag the other day while I was on Twitter and was immediately intrigued. Werk Chic Magazine is a digital publication that brings "inspirational, insightful and intelligent" content to women everywhere. 

A few of the columns that I think will be the most interesting to me are: Living, Food, Culture, Career, and Style + Beauty. Since Aaron + I have gotten married, I've started thinking about our household budget and have even started the process of putting one together for June. So I was pleasantly surprised when I came across the article "Budget: The Other B Word" on Werk Chic Mag. 

But my favorite article thus far is "The Journey". The reason I love this article so much is because it talks about being sure to focus on all the small accomplishments and not just what's at the finish line. How true is that?! I just endured another lecture about everything I've accomplished (because I'm having a moment and I'm upset about what I have not accomplished) - I tell you, having someone else in your space to correct you isn't any fun when the correction is happening, but appreciated over the long haul...I guess! This article really articulates the importance of enjoying the journey not only in your career + professional endeavors, but also in your personal development + growth. What a great way to start off for this magazine! 

I'm very interested to see how this magazine grows + how much of an impact it has on its target readers. You can find Werk Chic Magazine at the links below:





6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great publication! Ill def be checking them out! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I apologize for not commenting on this sooner but I want to thank you. My entire mission when writing about professional and life objectives is to use my missteps and accomplishments to
    "Go-Tivate" others, so I appreciate your comments about 'The Journey'. Your blog is beautifully structured and feels personal, thanks for allowing us in to your world, I will certainly be returning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome! Thank you for your sweet words! I'm excited to see how Werk Chic grows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!