MY WEDDING INSPIRATION



image source // Photo Credit: Greer G Photography

Hi lovelies!! I can't believe I'm getting married on Sunday! I thought it would be fun to give you a glimpse into what inspired my vision for the big day! When I started on my spreadsheet (pre-Pinterest days), my vision was for a winter wedding that was either rustic or chic. Then I scrapped my spreadsheet for whatever reason. That's when I heard about Pinterest. I signed up and waited for my access and began pinning away wedding ideas once I was engaged. Let's take a look shall we!






















2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I can't wait to see all your wedding photos! So excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thank you! I had a blast-I'm both happy + sad that whole process is over!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!