WEEKLY WISHES 13


LAST WEEK'S WISHES


// Go back to personal training + Pure Barre. Oh my gosh! Pray for me that I don't die tonight. I haven't been since before the wedding and my trainer is not going to go easy on me. Oh and pure barre how I've missed you! Please be gentle to all my muscles as I stand on my highest tippy toes, tuck and pulse. 

// Get back on track with blogging. This means scheduling my posts and engaging. I still wish I was on vacation. I think the other thing is that I am overflowing with ideas and I am trying to focus on one thing at a time. It may be time to revisit my content plan to help me get back on track.

// Start skillshare course. So, I'm thinking I'm going to go with a Photoshop course first. I added a lot to my wish list, but Photoshop really needs to be tackled. Thankfully I have three weeks left so I can really start digging into the other subjects I'm interested in learning.

// Tie down business ideas. I guess it's okay to be flexible when it comes to this because I'm still figuring it all out, but it really feels (only to me-everyone I ask thinks I make sense so...) like I'm a tad bit all over the place? Any other business owners feel like this? 

// Thank you cards. Guys. There are still gifts at my mother's house. And gifts at my house. I have a four day weekend this week so I really need to start working on this before time gets the best of me. 

I did make it to personal training this past week and I survived!! I'm excited to get back on track with my fitness routine! As far as blogging is concerned, I've written out some ideas + I'm working on getting things organized. I did get a chance to start that Skillshare course! Awesome sauce! I'm still working on streamlining my business ideas and now I believe I'm on the right track! The thank you cards...well...I've sectioned out the gifts so that Aaron + I can start this week since he is off. Four hands are better than two right?


THIS WEEK'S WISHES


// Go back to personal training + Pure Barre. Adding Pure Barre this week + I'm sure I will be in pain! But, it will be worth it, I'll feel good by the time the weekend gets here!

// Get back on track with blogging. This week I want to focus on engaging. I was able to do this a little bit last week, but I really want to focus on reading and commenting on blogs this week. I've missed it to be honest.

// Start skillshare course. Continue working on Photoshop course. 

// Thank you cards. Aaron is off this week, so ideally we'll be able to get quite a bit of this done. I really want to have all the thank you's sent out by no later than mid June. 

// Start working on the household budget. This is my job because I'm good at it. Aaron will pay the bills and I'll keep track of the spreadsheet. This is the first time we'll be doing this together so it will be interesting!

// Come up with a date idea. So Aaron has told me that I can pick whatever I want and we will do it this weekend. Yay!! Do you have any suggestions? 



Best of luck accomplishing all of your goals this week! And, if you're anything like me, you should consider linking up with Melyssa for Weekly Wishes. They don't have to be weekly-they can fit your schedule however you see fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!