TODAY I MARRY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

love-of-my-life


Today I am marrying the love of my life + my best friend. The last week leading up to the wedding has definitely been an emotional roller coaster for me due to some things that have happened with my family, but I am thankful that today is finally here! I am excited to be starting this next chapter of my life. I've been listening to "This Very Moment", trying to get all my tears out before I walk down the aisle. I'm thankful to God for allowing us to see this day, for all of our family + friends who are able to attend, and for all of our family + friends who are attending in spirit. This day will definitely be a long one in hours, but it will fly by and I want to savor every moment of it. I'm feeling so thankful, blessed, and so excited to start this journey.  

6 comments:

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!