Dream Spaces: Kitchens

This week I am lusting over kitchens. I don't really cook- A does that, but I do love to dabble in baking! And as you all know from this post, I am itching to get into a house. So in the meantime, I look at images that inspire me and daydream about my dream spaces.

kitchens


art-kitchen-elle-decor


Fernando Bengoechea

A-KITCHEN-DECORATED-WITH-BOOKS

Simon Upton

mediterranean-kitchen

Lonny

traditional-kitchen

Lonny

So I really love each of these images! But I think my favorites are the kitchens with the built in library-especially the kitchen with the bench! That would likely become a reading nook! And, I'm so surprised I like the traditional kitchen.  I also love the light fixtures in the first three kitchens, and how bright each kitchen is. Sigh...I really can't wait to have a home I can make my own.

What about you? What does your dream kitchen look like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!