The Thankful Project Day 5: A Talent You Have

The Thankful Project

Welcome to Day 5 of The Thankful Project.  Click on the image or "The Thankful Project" to learn more! I'm doing pretty good posting everyday so far, hopefully I can keep this up!


Yikes! A talent I have!?!? Well...I am discovering that I have a lot of creative interests. I've started sewing, crocheting, painting, and I love decorating and design.

Sewing

Pumpkins

I've established some "soft" goals for myself around these talents that will eventually lead to some hard goals. One thing I will share with you all is that I do hope/plan to open an Etsy shop in Summer 2014 after my wedding and graduation. I think I'll have more time to focus on it and really make it what I want it to be. I don't want to half *ss it by starting now. I wish I could borrow time, I'm so low on it these days!!

But, that's what I'm thankful for. It's given me something to be passionate about and to dream about and to work towards, especially as I grow older and I am figuring out what's truly important to me and gets me excited everyday.

Please feel free to share some of your talents and passions in the comments section!!

1 comment:

  1. No way! I share the same talents as you! I am definitely passionate about painting and creating things :) Good luck with the shop you are planning on making next year!

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!