Saturday at Craft-Tex

Liberty Church Christmas TreeSo, it's still November and I was trying to hold off on the Christmas posts until at least after Thanksgiving. Buuuuuuut, this weekend my wedding planner took us into Craft-Tex and oh my word!! I was in heaven!!


I didn't even know this place existed but boy am I glad I found it!! I'll be going back after the holidays just to see what goodies they have on a regular basis. On the other side, they had tons of books!! Great for a coffee table collection and my future library!

Wedding

Wedding

Coffee Table Books

Coffee Table Books
Aaaaah!!!! I'm thinking I will start here and just work my way on back!! They have so many books that caught my eye!!

Interior Design

Interior Design
And now the Christmas stuff!! I was grinning the whole time I was in there ya'll!!

Nutcracker

Christmas

Christmas

Christmas
Isn't everything just beautiful?? Especially these little deer!! I can't wait until we get our house and have kids-the inside and outside of our house will be AMAZING!!

And now I'll go back to trying to hold off on Christmas posts until at least November 29th...we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!