The Thankful Project Day 16: Something You Own

The Thankful Project

Today's prompt is "something you own". Read more about The Thankful Project and link up with Kenzie, there's still time!


I just purchased a Nikon DSLR and I am in LOVE! I've been putting it off for a while and probably still could have held off a little longer because these camera's ain't cheap!

When I was in high school I took a photography class with a manual SLR, film (do ya'll remember what that is?!) and an actual dark room. I loved it so much! I have all my stuff boxed up at my dad's otherwise I would have scanned some stuff to show ya'll! Anyway, I loved it!

I'm thankful that I now have a DSLR and that I stopped putting off the purchase! Now I can carry it around with me everywhere and snap pictures of anything that catches my eye. A lot of the more recent pictures on this blog (like these) have been taken with this camera. I just love it-so much more clear and crisp! Plus, one of my dream job titles is "photographer extraordinaire"!!

DIY Camera Strap
What about you? What is something you are thankful you own?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!