The Thankful Project Day 23: Something You've Seen

The Thankful Project
Today's prompt is "something you've seen".  I am thankful that I've had the opportunity to live where my parents grew up.


My parents are from the Caribbean and both were raised on the island of St. Croix. I lived there for a year with one of my sisters when I was in elementary school. It was awesome to see the places they talked about, visit beaches they visited, go to the Christmas carnival-it was a blast! I don't have any pictures because I was little, but it is on my 30 before 30 list, so I'm sure ya'll will see pictures one day!

Trust me when I say it is a beautiful place! I would love to live where I can visit the crystal blue ocean everyday, and also be in a place that has some of my family history. 

What about you? What is something you've seen that you are thankful for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and will reply as well! Thank you so much for your comment!